Effective on July 15, 2022
BY SIGNING UP WITH INDEMA, YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY TRIAL PERIODS, AND YOU ARE PAYING FOR ACCESS TO OUR SYSTEM. YOU MAY CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT, HOWEVER, THIS WOULD TAKE EFFECT FULLY AT THE END OF YOUR CURRENT BILLING PERIOD. THIS IS A BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND INDEMA LLC.
- Indema Platform
- Eligibility. You are allowed to use the Indema Platform if you are at least 16 years of age or if older, the minimum age lawfully allowed to use the Indema Platform without parental consent.
- Accounts. If you create an account on the Indema Platform, you are responsible for keeping your password confidential and secure, and you agree to provide us with truthful and correct information about you as prompted and to keep this information updated (including contact information). You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Accounts are not transferable. We reserve the right to close an account for any reason we deem reasonable. We reserve the right to terminate accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time.
- Transactions. The Indema Platform may allow contracts and proposals to be made available for review and signature (including e-signature) and payments to be accepted or made. We are not responsible for any contracts or proposals made available through the Indema Platform. We have no control over and do not guarantee the existence, quality, safety or legality of any goods or services advertised by Pros or Vendors; the truth or accuracy of any advertisements; the ability of Pros or Vendors to sell or provide goods or services; the ability of any user to pay for any goods or services; or the completion of any transaction on the Indema Platform. We do not warrant or guarantee that any goods or services offered through the Indema Platform will meet your requirements. As a Pro or Vendor, you are responsible for any contracts or proposals made available through the Platform, performing such contracts, delivering to Clients any items or materials purchased on their behalf, and paying for all purchases made on behalf of your clients and customers.
- Indema PlatformModifications. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Indema Platform (or any aspect of the Indema Platform), temporarily or permanently, with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Indema Platform. We also may provide you certain features as part of your Indema Platform for a limited promotional period.
- Indema Platform Limitations. You acknowledge that we may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Indema Platform, including the maximum period of time that data or other content will be retained by the Indema Platform and the maximum storage space that will be allotted to you. Each pricing plan is subject to a maximum number of “activated” users as further described here.
- User Disputes. We are not a party to any agreement between our users, including Pros, Clients or Vendors. As a Pro, Client or Vendor, you release us from any liability for any agreements or interactions with any other Pros, Clients or Vendors. You agree that you are solely responsible for your interactions with any other user in connection with the Indema Platform, and we will have no liability or responsibility with respect thereto. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to become involved in any way with disputes between you and any other user of the Indema Platform. In entering into this release you expressly waive any protections, statutory or otherwise, that would limit the coverage of this release to include only those claims which you may know or suspect to exist in your favor at the time of agreeing to this release. The release in the preceding sentence includes California Civil Code Section 1542, which provides as follows: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
- Personal Data.
(ii) To the extent that you receive personal data through the Indema Platform (“Platform Personal Data”), you may process the Platform Personal Data only for the intended purpose for which it was provided or to the extent that you have obtained consent as required under applicable law from the person to which the Platform Personal Data relates. You shall protect the confidentiality of Platform Personal Data and use appropriate security safeguards to protect Platform Personal Data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, alteration, disclosure or access. You may share such Platform Personal Data only to the extent authorized by the person to which such Platform Personal Data relates or to your subcontractors, provided that you are responsible for ensuring the subcontractors’ compliance with this provision. Without limiting the foregoing, you shall not sell Platform Personal Data.
(iii) You must ensure that your use of personal data is at all times compliant with all applicable laws (including with respect to the period with which you retain personal data) and that you honor requests by individuals exercising their rights under applicable law (e.g. with respect to data deletion or data access). If you receive any privacy inquiry or complaint from an individual, regulator or other party related to the Indema Platform, Submitted Personal Data or Platform Personal Data, you will promptly inform us of such complaint and will cooperate reasonably and in good faith to respond to such inquiry or complaint.
- Pro and Vendor Fees and Costs.
(i) Amount of Fees: As a Pro or Vendor, you will be required to pay for certain aspects of the Indema Platform. Current fees related to our plans can be found here and fees related to our payment processing can be found here.
Plan pricing may be based on the number of “activated” projects during the term of that plan. A project in your account on the Indema Platform is considered “activated” upon the first to occur of any of the following events: (A) a new invoice is created, (B) a payment is received on the project (whether or not through the Indema Platform), (C) a retainer request document is downloaded or emailed to a Client, (D) or a proposal document is downloaded or emailed to a Client or (E) an associated room board is downloaded or emailed. If you exceed the number of activated projects for your pricing tier, your account will be changed to the plan at the next higher pricing tier and, starting with your next billing period, you will be charged the fees for the next higher pricing tier. The agreed upon fees for each pricing tier may be accessed through your account page in the Indema Platform.
(ii) Payments Generally: You agree to pay us the applicable fees when they are due. You agree to pay the fees associated with the initial plan you select and any subsequent changes (whether manual or automatic), including any automatically recurring fees, usage-based fees, transaction fees deducted automatically from payments made to you through the Indema Platform, one-time fees that you may incur, and surcharges for using a payment card. Fees or surcharges for using a payment card will be identified in the Agreement. We may set off amounts payable by us to you against amounts payable by you to us.
(iii) Automatic Payments and Renewal: If you subscribe to a plan for the Indema Platform, you will be charged (using the payment method associated with your account) the applicable fee at the beginning of each term (either 12-months for the annual plan or 1 month for the monthly plan). Plans will automatically renew at the end of each term at the pricing tier in place at the time of renewal. If you do not want your plan to renew, you must contact us at least 30 days before the end of the term if you have an annual plan and before the end of the term if you have a monthly plan. Otherwise, your plan will renew, and you are still responsible for paying for your plan for each renewal term. In all cases, you are responsible for paying for the full current term of your plan. Indema has the right to store and update your payment method and to automatically charge your payment method for the applicable Indema Platform plan. You further agree and understand that a credit card is required upon signing up on indema. Since indema does not offer any trial periods, you will be billed immediately for the services provided.
Further: All services charged to you for access to our platform are non-refundable regardless if you actually use the platform. Additional terms under the refund policy herein.
(iv) Payments from Clients: To the extent that you receive payment from Clients through the Indema Platform, payments will be disbursed to you according to the schedules listed here. Please note that all payments made through the Indema Platform are facilitated through a third-party payment processor. We do not take custody of your funds, nor can we access such funds.
(iv) Price Changes: We reserve the right to change our prices. If we change or update prices, we will provide notice of the change on the Indema Platform or by email, at Indema’s option, at least 30 days before the change takes effect. To the extent you continue to use the Indema Platform after the price change becomes effective, such use constitutes your agreement to pay the prices as amended. We may choose to temporarily change our fees for promotional events or new services; these changes are effective when we announce the promotional event or new service and end the earlier of the date identified or 30 days after the initial announcement.
- Payments by Clients. As a Client, you may pay Pros or Vendors for goods or services through the Indema Platform by authorizing us and our third-party payment processor to charge the method of payment associated with your account. You agree to pay the entire amount that you approve, including any taxes or fees. If such amounts are reversed and deducted from our accounts, you agree to remit the amounts to us and, if you fail to do so, you authorize us and our third-party payment processor to collect the amounts from you, using any legal manner without prejudice to any other right or remedy we may be entitled to under these Terms or by law.
- Payment Method. To the extent the Indema Platform or any aspect thereof is made available for any fee, or you are paying or receiving payment for goods or services via the Indema Platform, you will be required to provide us information regarding your credit card or other payment method or bank account. You represent and warrant to us that (i) such information is true; (ii) you are authorized to use the payment method; (iii) you are authorized to provide such payment information to us; (iv) such action does not violate the terms and conditions applicable to your use of such payment method or applicable law; and (v) you authorize us, our affiliates and our third-party payment processor to charge your payment method for the amount displayed through the Indema Platform. You will promptly update your Account information with any changes (for example, a change in your billing address or credit card expiration date) that may occur. We do not have access to information about your payment method, other than your name and contact information as required for customer service, but our payment processor may store and update your payment method, and we may continue billing your payment method (e.g. credit card) even after it has expired or been updated, to avoid interruptions in your use of the Indema Platform and for other transactions you authorize through the Indema Platform.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Content. You may submit or transmit content (including data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and other media, links) through the Indema Platform (“Your Content”), for example, as part of registration, the listing process (which may include items, item descriptions, messaging text, newsletters, photographs, audio, video and descriptions), the messaging service, any public message area (including forums or feedback) or any email feature. The Indema Platform allows messaging and sharing of information in many ways. Your Content that you share or post may be seen by other users. You are solely responsible for Your Content.
- Rights Granted by You. As between you and us, you own Your Content. indema does not demand, or claim any rights to any content created, shared, or distributed through our platform both on the project management side as well as social media management side nor any other parts of the platform. Indema will never use any of your content without your explicit permission to do so, with credit to yourself as well.
- Indema Platform. We reserve all intellectual property rights in the Indema Platform. Using the Indema Platform does not give you any ownership in the Indema Platform or the content or information made available through the Indema Platform. Trademarks and logos used in connection with the Indema Platform are the trademarks of their respective owners. The Indema name and logos and other Indema trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used for the Indema Platform are our trademarks.
- Conditions of Use
- Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable domestic, local, state and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our Indema Platform and your listings, purchases, solicitation of offers, sale of items and Your Content, if and to the extent applicable.
- upload any content that (i) you do not have a right to upload under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (ii) poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person; (iii) constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, commercial activities or sales, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” “contests,” “sweepstakes,” or any other form of solicitation; or in our sole judgment, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Indema Platform, or which may expose us or our users to any harm or liability of any type;
- solicit, harass, stalk, impersonate or abuse another user of the Indema Platform;
- be false, misleading, untruthful, inaccurate, defamatory, trade libelous, threatening, harassing, harmful, abusive or vulgar; promote violence, racial hatred terrorism or illegal acts;
- infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity;
- be obscene or transmit pornography;
- transmit software viruses, worms, trojan horses, time bombs, trap doors or any other computer code, files or programs or repetitive requests for information designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or to diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of the Indema Platform;
- interfere with or disrupt the Indema Platform or servers or networks connected to the Indema Platform, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Indema Platform; impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your credentials or your affiliation with a person or entity;
- solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
- modify, adapt or hack the Indema Platform or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Indema Platform;
- unless otherwise expressly authorized by us or in the Indema Platform, display, distribute, license, perform, publish, reproduce, duplicate, copy, create derivative works from, modify, sell, resell, exploit, transfer, frame, scrape, rent, lease, loan, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of any portion of the Indema Platform, use of the Indema Platform, or access to the Indema Platform (including Content in the Indema Platform);
- engage in or use any data mining, robots, scraping or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
- implement any measures to circumvent restrictions to or within the Indema Platform (e.g., by masking or blocking your IP address or using a proxy IP address).
- Violations. We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates this provision, including removing the offending content from the Indema Platform, suspending or terminating the account of such violators and reporting you to law enforcement authorities. We have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Indema Platform.
- Other Content, Sites and Apps.
By using the Indema Platform, you may encounter content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. We generally do not review content provided by our users or others. You agree that we are not responsible for others’ (including users’) content or information. We cannot always prevent misuse of the Indema Platform, and you agree that we are not responsible for any such misuse.
You are responsible for deciding if you want to access or use third party apps or sites that link from the Indema Platform. Third party apps and sites have their own legal terms and privacy policies, and you may be giving others permission to use your information in ways we would not. Except as may be required by applicable law, we are not responsible for these other sites and apps – use these at your own risk.
- Copyright Infringement Policy.
We are committed to protecting the rights of copyright rights holders and seek to comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the protection of intellectual property.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any user submission or other content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our agent identified below with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works within the Indema Platform are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works that appear within the Indema Platform;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We will process any notices of alleged copyright infringement and will take appropriate actions under the DMCA. Upon receipt of notices complying with the DMCA, we will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing.
We may notify the owner or administrator of the affected content so that he or she can make a counter-notification pursuant to his or her rights under the DMCA. If you receive such a notice, you may provide counter-notification in writing to our agent identified below that includes the information below. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement from you under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which we may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
Notices of claimed infringement and counter-notifications should be directed to our agent by mailing all required documentation to:
- Disclaimer of Warranties
THE INDEMA ENTITIES PROVIDE THE INDEMA PLATFORM “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. THE INDEMA ENTITIES DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THE INDEMA ENTITIES DO NOT BUY OR SELL OR REPRESENT ANY PRO OR ITEMS ON THE INDEMA PLATFORM AND DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR THE SALE OR ATTEMPTED SALE OF ITEMS ON AND VIA THE INDEMA PLATFORM. THE INDEMA ENTITIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE INDEMA PLATFORM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT THE INDEMA PLATFORM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE INDEMA PLATFORM WILL BE CORRECTED. THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS IN THE AVAILABILITY OF THE INDEMA PLATFORM.
- Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE INDEMA ENTITIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFIT INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF AN INDEMA ENTITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, RESULTING FROM: (I) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE INDEMA PLATFORM; (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE INDEMA PLATFORM; (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR LOSS OF YOUR CONTENT OR DATA; (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE INDEMA PLATFORM; OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE INDEMA PLATFORM. IN NO EVENT WILL THE INDEMA ENTITIES’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE LAST SIX (6) MONTHS, OR, IF GREATER, ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
- Disputes and Governing Law
Hopefully, we can resolve our issues on our own, but if we can’t, you agree that the following rules shall govern any legal disputes involving our Services:
The Terms are governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of laws rules, and the laws of the United States of America.
Any dispute under these Terms will be resolved through binding arbitration, not through the court system. All arbitration will be conducted in San Bernardino, California unless both parties agree otherwise in writing in a specific case. All arbitration will be conducted before a single arbitrator in following the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
Within thirty (30) days of a final award by the single arbitrator, either party may appeal the award for reconsideration by a three-arbitrator panel. The panel will reconsider all aspects of the initial award that are appealed, including related findings of fact, and any cross-appeals. Any award by the individual arbitrator that is not subject to appeal, and any panel award on appeal, shall be final and binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
No party may join, consolidate, or otherwise bring claims for or on behalf of two or more individuals or unrelated corporate entities in the same arbitration unless those persons are parties to a single transaction. an award in arbitration shall determine the rights and obligations of the named parties only, and only with respect to the claims in arbitration, and shall not (i) determine the rights, obligations, or interests of anyone other than a named party, or resolve any claim of anyone other than a named party, or (ii) make an award for the benefit of, or against, anyone other than a named party. No administrator or arbitrator shall have the power or authority to waive, modify, or fail to enforce this paragraph, and any attempt to do so, whether by rule, policy, and arbitration decision or otherwise, shall be invalid and unenforceable. Any challenge to the validity of this Section shall be determined exclusively by a court in the State of California and not by the administrator or any arbitrator. If this Section shall be deemed unenforceable, then any proceeding in the nature of a class action shall be handled in a court in San Bernardino, California, not in arbitration.
Except as required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of the other parties.
Note that, if we make any changes to this “Disputes” section after the date you last accepted the Terms, those changes will not apply to any claims filed in a legal proceeding against indema LLC prior to the date the changes became effective. indema LLC will notify you of substantive changes to this Section at least 30 days prior to the date the change will become effective. If you do not agree to the modified terms, you may send us a written notification or close your account within those 30 days. By rejecting a modified term or permanently closing your account, you agree to arbitrate any disputes between you and indema LLC in accordance with the provisions of this Section as of the date you last accepted the Terms, including any changes made prior to your rejection. If you reopen your closed account or create a new account, you agree to be bound by the current version of the Terms.
- Waiver of Class Action. You acknowledge and agree that you and Indema each are waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate as a plaintiff as a class member in any class action proceeding.
- Arbitration Rules and Governing Law.The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (the “AAA Rules”) then in effect, except as modified by this “Dispute Resolution’ section. (The AAA Rules are available at http://www.adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879). The Federal Arbitration act will govern the interpretation of this section
- Arbitration Process.A party who desires to initiate the arbitration must provide the other party with a written Demand for Arbitration as specified in the AAA Rules. The arbitrator will be either a retired judge or an attorney licensed to practice law in the state of California and will be selected by the parties from the AAA’s roster of consumer dispute arbitrators. If the parties are unable to agree upon an arbitrator within 7 days of delivery of the Demand for Arbitration, then the AAA will appoint the arbitrator in accordance with AAA Rules.
- Arbitration Location and Procedure.Unless you and we agree otherwise, the arbitration will be conducted in San Francisco, California. If your claim does not exceed $10,000, then the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents you and we submit to the arbitrator, unless you request a hearing and the arbitrator then determines that a hearing is necessary. If your claim exceeds $10,000, your right to a hearing will be determined by AAA Rules. Subject to AAA Rules, the arbitrator will have the discretion to direct a reasonable exchange of information by the parties, consistent with the expedited nature of the arbitration. For claims that exceed $10,000 and involve a hearing, you may elect for the hearing be conducted by telephone.
- Arbitrator’s Decision.The arbitrator will render an award within the timeframe specified in the AAA Rules. The arbitrator’s decision will include the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator based the award. Judgment on the arbitration may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Any award of damages by an arbitrator must be consistent with the “Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability” section above. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief in favor of the claimant only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by the claimant’s individual claim.
- Fees.Your responsibility to pay any AAA filing, administrative and arbitrator fees will be as set forth in the AAA Rules.
- This Section 12
- Any amounts owed by either party prior to termination remain owed after termination.
You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Indema Platform. Neither your election to terminate your account nor any termination by us for your material breach will entitle you to a refund of any payment or void your responsibility to pay for the full term of any paid plan that you agreed to purchase.
- Notice for California Users
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, users of the Indema Platform from California are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
- Lifetime Deal Subscription Holders
At times, indema will run a lifetime deal promotion where users are charged 1 price (generally different for every package) and the user has lifetime access to the indema platform with an effective end date of 2100 year (adjustable if the company gets to year 2100, will be adjusted accordingly). You agree that by purchasing a lifetime license, that the fee for such licensing is a non-refundable fee to secure a lifetime seat on the indema platform. The license is also non-transferrable and must stay with the email address for which it was purchased for.
The user further agrees that if they want to upgrade their account, that such action would most likely result in the user having to pay monthly price for the upgraded account, and no exceptions would be made for lifetime license holders to transfer their license to an upgraded account.
- No Free Trials Billing Structure.
If you sign up for a paid account and provide your credit card details when you sign up for a account to use the indema services. All charges are non-refundable.
- Billing, Taxes and Fee Changes.
The Services are billed in advance on a monthly or annual basis and are non-refundable. If you sign up for an annually paid account, we will bill you for the entire year on the date that you sign up for this account.
There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade or downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties. If you cancel the Services before the end of your current paid up month, your account will remain open until the end of the then-current billing cycle, after which the cancellation will take effect and you will not be charged for the next month or be able to access your account.
There are older accounts that are grandfathered into the plans from before indema changed pricing structures in January 2022. For those users, should your account lapse in payment, you would be required to upgrade to the new plan structures.
Should you change your plan to a different plan (either upgrading or downgrading) you would also be required to change to the new plan structures. No exceptions will be provided to these terms of grandfathered accounts.
- Questions? Concerns? Suggestions?